Our dogs are part of the family, so when it comes to their birthday, we want to make it special. The good news is there’s plenty of fun and easy ways to make your dog’s birthday memorable.
If you’re looking for a way to make your dog’s birthday extra special it’s hard to go wrong by hosting your own doggie birthday. Invite some of your friends and family over (along with their friendly dogs) to celebrate.
If you’re going to be holding your dog party outside remember to make sure that all of the dogs have access to fresh water and shade at all times. And remember to keep an eye on things and make sure the dogs are supervised at all times.
Give your Dog some extra love and attention on their special day. Give them a nice homemade meal, an extra long walk, a stuffed toy, a relaxing doggie massage, and some nice cuddle time on the couch.
Here are some suggestions:
- Host a Doggie Birthday Party.
- Let Your Dog Pick Out a Gift.
- Make a (Dog Friendly) Cake or Treats.
- Explore a New Trail With Your Dog.
- Turn It Into a Game Day.
- Let Your Dog Unwrap a Present.
- Set Up a Doggie Playdate.
- Take Your Dog For a Swim
- Have a Doggie Movie Night.
- Pamper and Spoil Your Dog On Their Birthday.
Get your Happy Birthday Dog Cake Here