The custom of decorating a Christmas tree was established in the 18th century, being more common in France, Austria and Germany. Among Christians, the green tree was thought to symbolize eternal life in Christ, while the red color of apples and of holly were considered symbols of the blood of Jesus.
- Add a Nativity Set on a table or under your Tree.
- Make It Smell Nice With Scented Candles.
- Get Creative With Artificial Snow.
- Light Up Your Home with Fairy Lights.
- Crack The Drinks Open & Be Merry.
- Decorate Your Door with a Festive Wreath.
- Indulge Your Sweet Tooth.
- Do It Yourself Christmas Decorations.
- Touch up with Tinsel
- Hang Christmas Stockings Up.
- Sing Along to Christmas Tunes.
- Use Pet Christmas Decorative Pillows
- Display Your Christmas Cards.
- Take Christmas Family Photos
If you love nothing more than twinkle lights, loads of plaid décor and glitter galore, Christmas is the time to put it all on full display. When it comes to decorating your home for the holiday season, you can choose everything from a well-decorated mantel to a dinner table that's spruced up with standout centerpieces. Whether you prefer to stick to a traditional red and green color palette or go for a more surprising look.
You can choose from creative wreaths, eye-catching garland, stylish stockings, and many more festive finds to show off your holiday spirit.
Get your Christmas Cat Dog Pillowcase Here